Skip to main content

Lirik dan Terjemahan Somewhere Only we Know - Keane

 

Somewhere Only we Know

Keane



I walked across an empty land

Aku berjalan melintasi tanah kosong


I knew the pathway like the back of my hand

Saya tahu jalannya seperti punggung tangan saya


I felt the earth beneath my feet

Aku merasakan bumi di bawah kakiku


Sat by the river, and it made me complete

Duduk di tepi sungai, dan itu membuatku lengkap


Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?

Oh, hal sederhana, kemana kamu pergi?


I'm getting old and I need something to rely on

Aku semakin tua dan aku butuh sesuatu untuk diandalkan


So tell me when you're gonna let me in

Jadi, beri tahu saya kapan Anda akan membiarkan saya masuk


I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin

Saya mulai lelah dan saya perlu tempat untuk memulai


I came across a fallen tree

Saya menemukan pohon tumbang


I felt the branches of it looking at me

Aku merasakan cabang-cabangnya menatapku


Is this the place we used to love?

Apakah ini tempat yang dulu kita cintai?


Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

Apakah ini tempat yang selama ini aku impikan?


Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?

Oh, hal sederhana, ke mana kamu pergi?


I'm getting old and I need something to rely on

Aku semakin tua dan aku butuh sesuatu untuk diandalkan


So tell me when you're gonna let me in

Jadi, beri tahu saya kapan Anda akan membiarkan saya masuk


I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin

Saya mulai lelah dan saya perlu tempat untuk memulai


And if you have a minute, why don't we go

Dan jika Anda punya waktu sebentar, mengapa kita tidak pergi


Talk about it somewhere only we know?

Membicarakannya di suatu tempat yang hanya kita yang tahu?


This could be the end of everything

Ini bisa menjadi akhir dari segalanya


So why don't we go

Jadi mengapa kita tidak pergi


Somewhere only we know?

Ke suatu tempat hanya kita yang tahu?


Somewhere only we know?

Suatu tempat hanya kita yang tahu?


Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?

Oh, hal sederhana, ke mana kamu pergi?


I'm getting old and I need something to rely on

Aku semakin tua dan aku butuh sesuatu untuk diandalkan


So tell me when you're gonna let me in

Jadi, beri tahu saya kapan Anda akan membiarkan saya masuk


I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin

Saya mulai lelah dan saya perlu tempat untuk memulai


And if you have a minute, why don't we go

Dan jika Anda punya waktu sebentar, mengapa kita tidak pergi


Talk about it somewhere only we know?

Membicarakannya di suatu tempat yang hanya kita yang tahu?


This could be the end of everything

Ini bisa menjadi akhir dari segalanya


So why don't we go?

Jadi mengapa kita tidak pergi?


So why don't we go?

Jadi mengapa kita tidak pergi?


Ooh, aah

Ooh, aah


This could be the end of everything

Ini bisa menjadi akhir dari segalanya


So why don't we go

Jadi mengapa kita tidak pergi


Somewhere only we know?

Ke suatu tempat hanya kita yang tahu?


Somewhere only we know

Suatu tempat hanya kita yang tahu


Somewhere only we know

Suatu tempat hanya kita yang tahu.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Story - Taylor Swift (Lyric)

Love Story Taylor Swift We were both young when I first saw you I close my eyes and the flashback starts I'm standin' there On a balcony in summer air See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns See you make your way through the crowd And say, "Hello" Little did I know That you were Romeo, you were throwin' pebbles And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet" And I was cryin' on the staircase Beggin' you, "Please don't go, " and I said Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes" So I sneak out to the garden to see you We keep quiet, 'cause we're dead if they knew So close your eyes Escape this town for a little while, oh oh 'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter And my daddy said, "Stay awa...

Clouds - Zach Sobiech feat. Sammy Brown (Lyric)

 Clouds Zach Sobiech feat. Sammy Brown I fell down, down, down into this dark and lonely hole. There was no one there to care about me anymore. And I needed a way to climb and grab a hold. On the edge you were sitting there holding a rope. And we'll go up, up, up But I'll fly a little higher. Go up in the clouds because the view's a little nicer. Up here, my dear, it won't be long now, It won't be long now. When we get back on land but I'll never get my chance. Be ready to live and it'll be ripped right out of my hands. And maybe some day we'll take a little ride, Go up, up, up and everything will be just fine. We'll go up, up, up But I'll fly a little higher. Go up in the clouds because the view's a little nicer. Up here, my dear, it won't be long now, It won't be long now. If only I had a little bit more time. If only I had a little bit more time with you. We could go up, up, up and then take that little ride. We'll sit there ho...

Location - Khalid ( Lyric )

Location Khalid Send me your location Let's focus on communicatin' 'cause I just need the time and place to come through (A place to come through) Send me your location Let's ride the vibrations I don't need nothin' else but you (I don't need nothin' else but) At times I wonder why I fool with you But this is new to me, this is new to you Initially, I didn't wanna fall for you Gather my attention it was all for you, so don't Take advantage, don't leave my heart damaged To understand that things go a little bit better when you plan it So won't you send me, your location Let's focus on communicatin' 'cause I just need the time and place to come through Send me your location Let's ride the vibrations I don't need nothing else but you (I don't need nothin' else) I don't wanna fall in love off of subtweets so Let's get personal I got a lot of cool spots that we can go ...